Flower Car Decal
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Segmented and outlined florals are a popular beadwork design choice, especially in Anishinaabe culture. This decal features a multi-petaled flower inspired by such beadwork as well as the trillium, a flower that can be found in the wooded areas of northern Ontario.
- Clean window with rubbing alcohol and let dry.
- Using a plastic card, rub the front of the decal.
- Carefully peel away the paper backing leaving the decal on the clear film.
- Place film with decal on window and rub with the plastic card making sure to smooth away any bubbles.
- Slowly remove the clear film.
- 6 1/4"x 3"
- Lasts up to 6 years
- Made in Turtle Island